Saturday, 14 March 2015

Fuchsia Sweater

 Most of my Saturday afternoon and evening  was spent finishing off this little sweater, knitting up the neck, working in all the yarn ends and then sewing the seams. I have a couple of skeins of this lovely pink yarn over and am now trying to decide what to do with them.

I recently bought some yarn which I intend to use for a sleeveless pullover vest for myself, but right now I am so not in the mood for casting on a large project! I feel like knitting a few small items like baby hats and bootees and maybe a tea cosy or two. I have knitted several tea cosies and they tend to be more decorative than functional, as I very seldom use any of my teapots. I tend to make tea in a cup or mug with a single teabag, a really lazy habit, I know, but it does save time, especially on weekday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment